Turn off Pop-up blocker on iPhone: Pop-up can found on different websites while visiting, buying, or canceling the orders. You can find different popups like the exit popup, click popup, entry popup, and other different popups. Many of the popups are useless or display unnecessary ads to have the visitor’s attention. Browsers are providing block popup facility to the users to avoid such difficulties.
Ensure to install new software updates on your iPhone or iPad, as they have significant security updates and make sure to click on the trusted links. As you are using an iPhone, it enables the inbuilt pop-up blocker by default. Though Pop-ups are most disturbing, you may get the need of allowing it sometimes. Enabling or disabling a popup on safari is an easy and simple task.
How to turn-on pop up blocker on iPhone:
If you want to turn on the pop-up blocker in your iPhone, it will block all the popup in safari.
- Open the menu browser and click on Safari.
- Select preferences.
- Tap website on the dialogue box of a website.
- Click the pop-up window in the left pane.
- Ensure to select the website and select either Block or Block and notify option.
- Here if you choose a block and notify option, you can block the popup with notification. On the other hand, if you choose the only block option, you can block the popup without notification.
- To make the same for the other website, tap on when visiting other website options, which will display on the bottom right corner. Safari popup will get enabled once you select the checkbox.
How to turn off pop up blocker on iPhone:
If you want to turn off the pop-up blocker in your iPhone, you can get access to all the popup in safari.
- Open the menu and click on setting iOS and then select Safari.
- Go to Block popup option and click on allow popup.
- Now you can get the popup on your iPhone.
Many of the users may leave the blocker enabled in safari, but turning it off is necessary in a few cases. Mostly these situations may occur in login services or financial websites. In this type of websites, a temporary popup will get displayed with some relevant information to make traffic on the website. If the popup blocker is turned off when you use any of the websites on the iPhone or iPad, the website may fail to work or respond properly, and you also cannot find the data requested.